Thomas Dismukes’ appeal is universal. Since 1991, more than a million people across the U.S. and 22 countries have heard his unbelievable but true motivational stories.
Never turning down an opportunity for a good story or a miserable time; Thomas’s true life adventures range from sleeping in dumpsters in England to exploring the Arctic Circle. He’s survived bareback rodeos, skunks in space suits and electrocution in Sweden. He’s walked through the Alps barefoot, lassoed a wild beaver, broken a World Record, discovered a lost medieval tomb in Scotland and was nearly drowned by an irrational goose.
No wonder meeting planners describe Thomas’ presentation as:
- “A Gold Mine”
- “Entertaining with a purpose.”
- “Phenomenal!” Staples
- “He kept the audience spellbound.” Chick-fil-A
- “The message was perfect and humor even better.” Univ. Notre Dame
- “Thomas’ stories give hope and encouragement to others.” American Cancer Society
- “Your messages are so universal that people across the borders can relate to the same.” Tamil Nadu, India
Thomas has a unique ability to discern the meaning behind the madness in a principle EVERYONE can relate to, laugh at and apply to their lives.